About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year's Eve Myster

Well...I was looking for a mystery and Bonnie supplied one. Quiltville.com (aka Bonnie) will be hosting a mystery New Year's Eve...hehe! I will probably not work on mine on the 31st due to work...but I will do a little sewing on the 1st....football is a must that evening. USC!!!


Anyway, come join us....now to find some Traci friendly colors.....I don't have anything in double pink and cheddar in my sewing room, smile!!! I don't mind those colors....I just don't have any....I am a brights and batiks girl...but I am going to spread my wings in the New Year and work with something new and different....outside of my box.


Hugs!

Traci

No comments: