About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, October 03, 2008

So Much for Stashbusting

Okay...I am supposed to be busting my fabric stash right...well, that is and was the plan.

So why did I purchase....uggh!!! Nearly $500 worth of books and fabric???? I am a stress shopper and eater. I am trying to drop 10 pounds ....so eating was out of the question, so shopping it had to be.

My mother had a biopsy today...I wasn't worried originally but then I thought...I need to be there. I really need to be there. Instead of traveling the 3,000 miles back to the West Coast I went shopping for a quilt class later this month.....and apparently for a lot of other projects as well.

I decided to stop by Judy's Blog and see what I needed to gather for the Quilt an Hour project and was shocked that someone had the nerve to complain about Judy.

Called her selfish!!!??? What! She gives free patterns to everyone....we are currently doing a Star BOM...she provides two patterns FREE!! every month. She has designed a Quilt for an Hour project...once again FREEE!!! Perhaps whoever you are....you need to get out your dictionary and look up the meaning of SELFISH because it just may be you!

No comments: