About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy As a Bumblebee

Life here has been super busy. Work has exploded and the house...too has exploded in a not so pleasing way...if you get my drift.

I promise to update you on my Paducah outing etc. I know....I am so so late with pictures. I decided to put the Orange Crush mystery on the back burner....simply because I have no time.

I have been stitching...or trying too. I am not very good but I am trying daily to get better. Really how hard can it be right.. smile!

Hugs and Blessings!

Traci

No comments: